• We have undertaken a thorough review of our centres and services we deliver.
• In parts we have rearranged our salon to allow for appropriate social distancing.
• All areas and surfaces will be cleaned regularly at the end of each day and between appointments.
• Adequate ventilation throughout the salon, doors and windows to be opened where appropriate.
• All staff have undertaken the appropriate infection control training in order to make your service as safe as possible.
• All staff will wear the appropriate level of PPE when performing treatments or demonstrations and maintain an excellent level of personal hygiene and handwashing.
• Only treatments that have been approved by the government will be carried out. until further guidance is confirmed.
Centre arrival and reception
• We have rearranged our reception area to create a waiting area before entry is granted into the main treatment areas.
• All staff, students and clients much complete a Covid-19 declaration inclusive of temperature testing on each visit.
• Hand sanitizer must be applied on entry to the centre.
• All students will be provided with their own personal PPE kit, this will be replenished as and when required.
• All belongings will be held in the locker area provided to students.
• We ask that any payments are paid either by BACS transfer or contactless payment.
• Report to us if you have a temperature or feel unwell.
• Ensure that wherever possible you maximise the appropriate social distancing.
• Bring all your own resources such as learning materials, pens and paper.
• Arrive at the time which has been identified by your tutor.
• Wash your hands before and after each treatment that you carry out.
• Visitors will be kept at an absolute minimum.
• Authorised visitors will be expected to bring their own mask.
We are willing to discuss individual concerns – please feel free to contact us with these. Over the coming weeks, these guidelines are likely to change based on government policy. We will ensure appropriate updates are communicated to ensure that we continue to protect our staff and students.